Why MacWest Construction - Commercial?
As the holder of a QBCC low rise licence, MacWest Construction – Commercial can undertake building work on low rises buildings, including commercial works.
MacWest Construction – Commercial provides an all-inclusive service to the commercial sector. We are interior construction specialists with vast interior, project and construction experience spanning a range of industries.
With over 50 years’ experience and an established reputation for providing high quality work across a variety of industries, MacWest Construction – Commercial offers:
- A single point of contact – We take full responsibility of project management, so you only deal directly with us
- An experienced perspective on your commercial project
- Unparalleled customer service
- End to end project liaison – We liaise directly with everyone involved in the project, including property manager or landlord, the tenant and subcontractors, to ensure that the scope of work meets all requirements, for all parties
- Swift and efficient workmanship – We honour all agreed schedules and deadlines.
- Flexibility – We understand that plans can change unexpectedly, and have an adaptable approach that allows us to work around these changes without detriment to the overall project
- We have an extensive local network of tradesmen, with whom we have long-term established relationships.
- Innovative fit outs and designs
We stand by the quality of our work and guarantee:
- On-time, defect free delivery
- Quality – We use only the highest grade materials and correctly licensed high quality professional contractors
- Open communication – We believe in keeping clients updated, and provide complete transparency and professionalism throughout the entire process.
- We guarantee accurate and competitive cost estimates as per the project documentation.
- Regular walk-throughs during important stages, and at any other time you would like to inspect the progress
- Adherence to all quality assurance and controls
- Compliance with all statutory and regulatory building and Workplace Health & Safety guidelines
- We are fully insured with Public Liability and Workers Compensation and we are QBCC licensed for all of the work we carry out and so to are all of our subcontractors.
- A three month maintenance period or terms as agreed – We are here for the long term and promise to be responsive and helpful in any areas of construction and maintenance that you require in the future. We pride ourselves on maintaining long lasting relationships, and want to see your business thrive long after handover