Why MacWest Construction - Residential?
Building your dream home is one of life’s biggest undertakings. Understanding the personal nature of a home build or renovation, MacWest Construction – Residential provides personalised customer service every step of the way.
From your initial vision through to design, construction and completion, we are committed to excellence in all aspects of the building process.
We work closely with every client to ensure we deliver projects to their exact requirements in a timely, cost-effective manner.
With over 20 years’ experience and an established reputation in Brisbane’s inner suburbs, we pride ourselves on:
- Having solid relationships with our clients, architects, sub-contractors and suppliers
- Working with a team of committed, experienced sub-contractors who have a long history of working with Brian and the team
- Being able to offer you freedom and flexibility to satisfy the most discerning home owner
- Having repeat customers, whose word of mouth referrals are our main source of business
“We realize that choosing your builder is the single most important decision a client can make. You need to ensure your builder has the experience, efficiency and reliability to deliver the home you have always wanted with minimum stress along the way. We deliver that promise.” – Brian McKenny, Residential Director
We stand by the quality of our work and guarantee:
- On-time, defect free delivery
- Quality – we use only the highest grade materials and correctly licensed, high quality, professional contractors
- Open communication, transparency and professionalism throughout the entire process – keeping clients updated and acting as the conduit between client, architect, builder and sub-contractors
- Long lasting relationships that extend far beyond the building process
- Regular walk-throughs during important stages, and at any other time you would like to inspect the progress
- Adherence to all quality assurance and controls
- Compliance with all statutory and regulatory building and Workplace Health & Safety guidelines
- 6 year structural warranty
- 90 day maintenance period